Super Bowl XLIV brings much more than football to South Florida. Throughout the weeks preceding the game, more than 50 charitable activities and community outreach programs will enliven and enrich the community and provide lasting legacies.
Super Bowl Week activities will also include the announcement of the annual Walter Payton NFL Man of the Year Award and a celebration of the positive impact of the NFL Youth Education Town initiative.
The following are just some of the ways the NFL and Super Bowl XLIV will benefit the host community:
- Super Bowl XLIV Playbook Workshop Series
- NFL Play 60 Community Blitz
- Art & Jazz on the Avenue
- Super Bowl XLIV Environment Program
- Super Art in the Park
- USA Football "Team USA VS. The World"
- Super Saturday in the Street
- Game Day Fan Plaza
- NFL Flag National Tournament of Champions
- Super Bowl XLIV One World Super Huddle
- Habitat for Humanity Builds
- Super Celebrity Fishing Classic Kickoff Party
And more! For more information on each of these events, click here.